Chelford CE Primary is a small rural school in the parish of St John the Evangelist in Chelford. We are very proud of our long history; records show that the school was founded in 1754.
The present Chelford School was built in the centre of the village in 1999, making it ideally placed in the community.
We have a modern, spacious building with all the amenities and facilities necessary for education in the 21st century.
'This is a good school. Parents,carers and pupils rate the school highly, valuing its place at the heart of the local community. Pupils' spiritual, moral, social and cultural development is good, emanating from the highly caring ethos of the school.'
For more information about our school, or to arrange a visit please contact the Headteacher, Mr Andy Brady: email@example.com